Book Outline & Menu of Notes
Key & Guide to Notes
- The Prophecy of Malachi -
- - The Messenger of the LORD -
Though met by unbelieving cynicism, God's Word will accomplish the purpose for which He was sent.
- I. Wherein hast Thou loved us? Mal 1:1-5
- A review of Jehovah's love for His people.
- II. Wherein have we despised Thy Name and polluted Thee?
- A rebuke of the priests. 1:6 - 2:1-9
- III. Wherein have we wearied Him? 2:10-17
- A rebuke of divorce.
- IV. A foreview of Two Messengers 3:1-6
- The Forerunner, to prepare the way.
- The Messenger of the Covenant, to purge and purify Israel.
- V. Wherein have we robbed Thee? 3:7-12
- A rebuke for defrauding Jehovah.
- VI. Wherein have we spoken against Thee? 3:13-18
- A contrast between apostate Israel and the believing Remnant.
- VII. The Sun of Righteousness, in the Day of the LORD... 4:1-6
- Will thoroughly judge the apostates.
- Will gloriously deliver the believing Remnant.
Go to The Book opening page.