Book Outline & Menu of Notes
Key & Guide to Notes
- - Jude -
- - Contending for the Faith, in an age of Apostasy. -
- Notes on Jude 1:1-25
- I. Expectation of Believers - v.1,2
- Greetings to those Beloved and Kept in Christ.
- II. Exhortation to Believers - v.3,4
- Contend for the Faith, against Apostasy.
- III. Excoriation of Apostates...
- A. Past Apostates - Reserved for Judgment, v.5-7
- B. Present Corruption - Ripe for Judgment, v.8-10
- C. Future Woe for the Ungodly - Realization of Judgment, v.11-16
- IV. Exhortation to Believers -
- Attend to the Faith...
- A. Be mindful of prophetic warnings, v.17-19
- B. Build yourselves in the Faith, v.20-23
- V. Expectation of Believers - v.24,25
- Praise to Him who is Able to Keep You.
[Elements in the above outline were adapted....]
Go to The Book opening page.