Book Outline & Menu of Notes
Key & Guide to Notes
- I. Daniel's Chronicles of his Times under Gentile Kings (ch. 1-6)
- A. Daniel's personal history, 1:1-21
- B. Nebuchadnezzar's pride and conversion -
- His vision of a multi-metal image (2:1-49):
- interpreted: Four successive world empires to be displaced by the eternal Kingdom of God.
- His image of gold (3:1-30):
- idolatrous worship refused
- the true God revealed through the fiery trial of His servants
- His proclamation (4:1-37):
- the proud king ...warned
- ...exalts the King of heaven
- C. Belshazzar's foolishness, Babylon's fall (5:1-31)
- D. Darius' decrees (6:1-28):
- For worship of himself...
Daniel's disregard and deliverance from the lion's den (6:1-24)
- For worship of the Living God (6:25-28)
- II. Daniel's Visions concerning the Times of the Gentiles (ch. 7-12)
- Four great beasts (7:1-28)
- The Ram and the He Goat (8:1-27)
- The Seventy Weeks (9:1-27)
- The Time of the End (ch. 10-12)
- Preparation for the vision (10:1-21)
- The rise of the Little Horns (11:1-45)
- A vile person who foreshadows the antichrist (11:1-35)
- The willful king at the Time of the End (11:36-45)
- The close of the Great Tribulation, (12:1-13)
- the deliverance of God's people,
- the resurrections,
- the sealed book.
Go to The Book opening page.